We will never reveal your personal information to any third party or entity except under the following circumstances, or as explained below:
- If a governmental agency, or an attorney, subpoenas your private information, or makes a formal request for discovery pursuant to any legal action, or pending legal action.
- If our attorney requests such information relevant to a current or pending legal matter in which you are a potential or actual party or otherwise contributed in some way to the causation of the legal matter.
Information about your use of this website is collected using server access logs and a tracking cookie. The collected information consists of the following:
- The IP address from which you access the website.
- The type of browser and operating system you use to access our site.
- The date and time you access our site.
- The pages you visit, and
- The addresses of pages from where you followed a link to our site.
We use this information to help us make our site more useful to visitors and to better understand how and when our site is used. We do not (and will not allow any third party to) track or collect personally identifiable information or associate gathered data with any personally identifying information from other sources.
By using this website, you consent to the collection of this data in the manner and for the purpose described above.
You may turn off your Cookies by adjusting the appropriate setting on your browser. Please consult the HELP menu of your browser to learn how to turn your Cookies off. Cookies do not reveal personal information and if you turn off your "Cookies" you may find your enjoyment of the Internet, and our site, to be reduced or impaired.
Naturally, should you purchase a service or product from us; we will require sufficient information from you so that we can complete the transaction. Such information could include a credit card number and related account and billing information, invoice related information, and other data required for processing the order. We may also update such data should you grant us permission to bill you or your credit card for recurring charges, such as monthly or other types of periodic payments. All information of this nature is maintained by us in a secure database and transmitted across the Internet from you to us using secured transmission encryption. We will not share this information with any third person or entity.
This policy go into effect on 1st Nov 2011.