When using Magento Salesforce Bidirectional Synchronization, you added more additional utilities for your Magento stores in the sales and customers management:
- Replace professionally Inventory Management systems for your Magento stores (Salesforce is not only a customer care and marketing online system but also an inventory management system);
- Follow your customers: Number orders that customer placed, what were they purchased or are they interesting;
- Analysis potentials that created from customers when customers create quotes (shopping carts), place orders, process orders...;
- Manage information about shipping details with Salesforce Assets;
- Report about promotion programs: Analysis total revenue, total orders, total customers...;
- Create Quotes (Cart data), Sales Orders, Invoices for any customers (registered or not logged in) of Magento stores from Salesforce – a good replacement for the Quotation system on your stores;
- Allow customers and you – the store owners - are able to negotiate price when customers go shopping. You can edit price in carts, orders or invoices for invidual customer;
- Use Salesforce to customize Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices tempate and export & print them for customers via pdf downloadable documents;
- And specially is reducing fee in human management activities!
How does it work?
Depending on the configuration of the user that data will automatically be synchronized immediately from the Magento store into Salesforce system and backwards as soon as the data is updated or data will be synchronized simultaneously from the Magento via PHP Cron job.
Where are more differences?
Besides the basic features allows all of most Magento data types into Salesforce, our solution supports the superior features compared with all the same type products, such as:
- Supports 4 solutions for synchronizing data from Magento stores into Salesforce: Allows synchronizing data instantly after data is saved; allows clicking synchronize records directly in Report Pages; allows running synchronize data smartly in Queue by Ajax technique or based on schedule (via PHP Cronjob) (UNIQUE);
- Supports 2 solutions for synchronizing data from Salesforce into Magento stores: Allows loading records from Salesforce into Magento store via “Load data instantly” Page in Magento Backend or setup loading based on schedule (via PHP Cronjob);
- Supports 25 mapping types between Magento stores with Salesforce system (UNIQUE);
- Support processing for 10 events data after save in Magento backend and 6 events data after save in Magento frontend (UNIQUE);
- Allows merging all Magento guests and customer account that have the same email address into only a Salesforce Organization or Salesforce Contact (HOT);
- Allows merging customers / newsletter subcribers of the multi stores on the different Magento installations (HOT);
- Allows managing Product's Image Gallery from Salesforce (UNIQUE);
- Allows synchronizing completely information of Quotes and Sales Orders even the products of them were deleted (UNIQUE);
- Allows using Price Books in Salesforce Quotes and Sales Orders;
- Allows mapping smartly manually between Magento attributes and Salesforce fields / custom fields;
- Allows controlling deleting leads, accounts, contacts, products and campaigns in Salesforce when corresponding customers, subscribers, customer's addresses, products or promotion rules are deleted in Magento store (UNIQUE);
- Allows exporting option values of multi-choice attributes to file (easily to add / import them into Salesforce picklist field) (UNIQUE);
- Supports multi-currencies (UNIQUE);
- Supports reporting synchronizing statuses by pie charts;
- Allows saving the log of all actions of data synchronization;
- Easily for installing - Enable your Magento cache first and upload all our folders and files into your Magento root folder, then refresh your Magento cache, so you are done!
- Not overwrite any file in your Magento store!
- Live Demo
- Magento 126.96.36.199 Frontend
- Magento 188.8.131.52 Adminpanel: Choose Extension you want see demo is Demo Magento Salesforce > Login
- Salesforce Cloud: email@example.com / Admin123$ > Login
- Contact us to get the own demo.
- I can't login Salesforce demo user!
When you login, Salesforce require you submit Verification Code that they sent to registered mobile phone, but don't worry, when you want to see demo data in Salesforce, let contact with us via Live chat on our site on the bottom of site or via Skype Id dungnm001.