When using Magento ZohoCRM Bidirectional Synchronization (Ultimate Edition), you added more additional utilities for your Magento stores in the sales and customers management:
- Replace professionally Inventory Management systems for your Magento stores (ZohoCRM is not only a customer care and marketing online system but also an inventory management system);
- Follow your customers: Number orders that customer placed, what were they purchased or are they interesting;
- Analysis potentials that created from customers when customers create quotes (shopping carts), place orders, process orders...;
- Report about promotion programs: Analysis total revenue, total orders, total customers...;
- Create Quotes (Cart data), Sales Orders, Invoices for any customers (registered or not logged in) of Magento stores from ZohoCRM – a good replacement for the Quotation system on your stores;
- Allow customers and you – the store owners - are able to negotiate price when customers go shopping. You can edit price in carts, orders or invoices for invidualcustomer;
- Use ZohoCRM to customize Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices tempate and export & print them for customers via pdf downloadable documents;
- Use other great applications that are provided from Zoho Corporation such as Zoho Invoices, Zoho Books, Zoho Creators, Zoho Projects, Zoho Supports...;
- And specially is reducing fee in human management activities!
How does it work?
Depending on the configuration of the user that data will automatically be synchronized immediately from the Magento store into ZohoCRM system and backwards as soon as the data is updated or data will be synchronized simultaneously from the Magento via PHP Cron job.
Where are more differences?
Besides the basic features allows all of most Magento data types into ZohoCRM, our solution supports the superior features compared with all the same type products, such as:
- Supports 4 solutions for synchronizing data from Magento stores into ZohoCRM: Allows synchronizing data instantly after data is saved; allows clicking synchronize records directly in Report Pages; allows running synchronize data smartly in Queue by Ajax technique or based on schedule (via PHP Cronjob) (UNIQUE);
- Supports 3 solutions for synchronizing data from ZohoCRM into Magento stores: Allows synchronizing data instantly after data in ZohoCRM is saved; allows loading records from ZohoCRM into Magento store via “Load data instantly” Page in Magento Backend or setup loading based on schedule (via PHP Cronjob);
- Supports 26 mapping types between Magento stores with ZohoCRM system (UNIQUE);
- Support processing for 10 events data after save in Magento backend and 7 events data after save in Magento frontend (UNIQUE);
- Allows merging all Magento guests and customer account that have the same email address into only a ZohoCRM Account or ZohoCRM Contact (HOT);
- Allows merging customers / newsletter subcribers of the multi stores on the different Magento installations (HOT);
- Allows synchronizing completely information of Quotes, Orders and Invoices even the products of them were deleted (UNIQUE);
- Allows using Price Books in ZohoCRM Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices;
- Allows mapping smartly manually between Magento attributes and ZohoCRM fields / custom fields;
- Allows controlling deleting leads, accounts, contacts, products and campaigns in ZohoCRM when corresponding customers, subscribers, customer's addresses, products or promotion rules are deleted in Magento store (UNIQUE);
- Allows exporting option values of multi-choice attributes to file (easily to add / import them into ZohoCRM picklist field) (UNIQUE);
- Supports reporting synchronizing statuses by pie charts;
- Allows saving the log of all actions of data synchronization;
- Easily for installing - Enable your Magento cache first and upload all our folders and files into your Magento root folder, then refresh your Magento cache, so you are done!
- No overwrite any file in your Magento store!
The beginning for a new synchronization generation
- Version number: 2.0
- Stability: Stable
- Allows selecting synchronize Magento Customers to ZohoCRM Accounts or Contacts. When using workflow synchronize Customers to Accounts, we should mapping Customer's Email with Account Name. When using workflow synchronize Customers to Contacts, Company in each Address will be synchronized a ZohoCRM Account and Company Name is Account Name;
- Allows mapping and synchronizing Guest's Information (Who Placed Orders but Not Registered Customers) with ZohoCRM Accounts or Contacts;
- Allows mapping and synchronizing Deleted Products (Products that were deleted but they have ever added into Carts, Orders, Invoices, Shipments or Credit Memos) with ZohoCRM Products;
- Allows mapping values in each Magento Attribute has multi-choices with ZohoCRM Picklist field;
- Fix all bugs when synchronize Sales Orders from ZohoCRM into Magento.
More flexibility with a new big change
- Version number: 1.2
- Stability: Stable
Recognize Customers via Guests and Prevent deleting objects in ZohoCRM
- Version number: 1.1.5
- Stability: Stable
- Allows merging all Magento guests and customer account that have the same email address into only a ZohoCRM Account;
- Allows merging customers / newsletter subcribers of the multi stores on the different Magento installations;
- Allows or disallows deleting leads, accounts, contacts, products and campaigns in ZohoCRM when corresponding customers, subscribers, customer's addresses, products or promotion rules are deleted in Magento store.
Replace for the Quotation system on your Magento stores
- Version number: 1.1.4
- Stability: Stable
Beside it, in this version, we also fixed some bugs:
- Can't create order in Magento Admin;
- Calculate subtotal and shipping fee of saleorders and invoices are incorrect;
- Convert ZohoCRM SalesOrder into Invoice and change Invoice from status Created to Approved (in Magento store will be Paid) but in Magento Order, items not change status to Invoiced.
More powerful and flexible with new released version 1.1.3
- Version number: 1.1.3
- Stability: Stable
- Allows synchronizing Potentials, Quotes, SalesOrders and Invoices even when products were deleted;
- Allows exporting option values of multi-choice attributes to file (easily to add them into zoho picklist field).
Magento ZohoCRM is now really synchronize instantly data bi-direction
- Version number: 1.1.2
- Stability: Stable
|Solutions for synchronizing data from Magento into ZohoCRM|
|Synchronize data instantly as soon as data is saved|
|Synchronize data by clicking directly on link of data in corresponding Reporting Page in Magento Backend|
|Synchronize data by running synchronization queue via Popup Ajax Window in Magento Backend|
|Synchronize data by running synchronization queue via PHP Cron job|
|Support setting multi ZohoCRM user accounts and auto-change user account when current user's number call ZohoCRM API is limitted
|Auto mapping between default Magento attributes and default ZohoCRM fields
|Allow customizing mapping manually between Magento attributes and ZohoCRM fields / custom fields|
|Allow setting default value (with adding attribute / field codes) for Magento attribute / ZohoCRM field when value of Magento attribute / ZohoCRM field is empty
|Allow mapping smartly (multi-mapping at the same submission) manually between Magento attributes and ZohoCRM fields / custom fields|
|Allow exporting option values of Magento multi-choice attributes to file (easily to add / import them into ZohoCRM picklist field)|
|Allow mapping option values of Magento multi-choice attributes with values of ZohoCRM picklist fields
|Allows controlling deleting data in ZohoCRM when corresponding data in Magento store are deleted
|Allow statistics/reporting state of synchronized data by data sheets and by Pie charts|
|Allow managing synchronization queue (add new, run synchronizing, delete, interrupt items)
|Allow saving the log of all actions of data synchronization|
|Send notification mail to selected administrators as soon as all synchronization queue items are finished.|
|Solutions for synchronizing data from ZohoCRM into Magento
|Synchronize data instantly as soon as data is saved (need creating automation workflow rules)
|Load ZohoCRM data instantly in Magento Backend
|Import ZohoCRM list data via Popup Ajax Window in Magento Backend
|Import ZohoCRM list data via PHP Cron job.
|Support synchronizing data for analyzing customer behaviour|
|Synchronize Magento Customers (have no cart & order) into ZohoCRM Leads
|Synchronize Magento Customers (have aleast a cart / order) into ZohoCRM Accounts (allow converting Lead to Account)
|Synchronize Magento Customers (have aleast a cart / order) into ZohoCRM Contacts (allow converting Lead to Contact)|
|Synchronize Magento Customer's Addresses into ZohoCRM Contacts (after Customer's Information is synchronized into ZohoCRM Account / Contact)
|Synchronize Company Name in Magento Customer's Address into ZohoCRM Account (after Customer's Information and Customer's Addresses are synchronized into ZohoCRM Contacts)
|Synchronize Magento Guests (who placed orders but currently are not customers or email addresses are not in list of customers) into ZohoCRM Accounts
|Synchronize Magento Guests (who placed orders but currently are not customers or email addresses are not in list of customers) into ZohoCRM Contacts|
|Synchronize Magento Guest's Addresses into ZohoCRM Contacts (after Guest's Information is synchronized into ZohoCRM Account / Contact)|
|Synchronize Magento Visitor Subscribers (Newsletter Subscribers but are not Customers) into ZohoCRM Leads|
|Synchronize Magento Carts & Orders into ZohoCRM Potentials.
|Support synchronizing data for managing inventory and sales activities
|Synchronize Magento Products into ZohoCRM Products
|Synchronize Magento Deleted Products (Items in Carts, Orders, Invoices, Shipments and Credit Memos) into ZohoCRM Products (the completely synchronization solution for Magento Quotes, Orders and Invoices even the products of them were deleted)
|Synchronize Magento Catalog Price Rules & Shopping Cart Price Rules into ZohoCRM Campaigns
|Synchronize Magento Carts into ZohoCRM Quotes
|Allow Store's Owners and Customers are able to negotiating price by changing price in ZohoCRM Quote
|Synchronize Magento Orders, Invoices into ZohoCRM Sales Orders, Invoices
|Allow importing ZohoCRM Quotes, Sales Orders, Invoices into Magento Carts, Orders, Invoices|
|Allow mapping attributes in Magento Order / Invoice Payment Methods with ZohoCRM Sales Order / Invoice custom fields
|Synchronize Statuses History of Magento Orders / Invoices / Shipments / Credit Memos into ZohoCRM Events|
|Synchronize Comments of Magento Orders / Invoices / Shipments / Credit Memos into ZohoCRM Tasks.|
|Easily translated into the local languages|
|Free Professional Installation Service|
|Tracking Old Data Synchronization
|Six (06) months free support and fix bugs|
|Lifetime free download updated versions|
|Request customization (not free)||Contact Us||Contact Us|
|SELECT NOW||SELECT NOW|
- After purchasing, your downloadable files and serial key will be sent to your email. The file that you can download normally is a zip file there name is magento-zohocrm-ultimate.zip.
- Enable your Magento Cache first. Then, use FTP client (like Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp...) to upload (copy) all folders and files in package magento-zohocrm-ultimate.zip to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, it only add new files to the folder structure
- After uploading is done, log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache and refresh user role's permission by way go to System Cache Management, select all caches, take action “Refresh” then submit and System Permission Roles, find Role of current admin account, find all rules of module (select all children nodes of ZohoCRM Synchornization** node) and re-save Role information.
- Navigate to System Configuration, if you can see tab CRM4Ecommerce Extensions or you see menu item ZohoCRM Synchronization** on menu bar, it means extension installed successfully. Remember to put your serial key to the Serial Key Information in ZohoCRM Synchronization** Module Settings so that the module could be activated.
- Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab (or when you clich on menu item ZohoCRM Synchronization** Module Settings), you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to Module Settings in administration panel again and try to process, surely that everything will be made you happily.