Magento Zoho Synchronization allows synchronizing 5 data types and all attributes of them with 3 forms (synchronize instantly, run in cron job or use ajax technique) from Magento stores to Zoho CRM system. This is an excellent issue. Here are five data types will be synchronized:
- Customer Information: Customer Group, Prefix, Firstname, Middlename, Lastname, Date of Birth, Customer Addresses Information...
- Product Information: Category, Manufacturer, Name, Attribute Set, Product Type, Price, Status, Description, Meta data...
- Quotes (Cart Data): Product Items (with product options), Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Shipping Fee, Grand Total, Coupon Code, Customer Information...
- Order Information: Customer Information, Product Items (with product options), Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Shipping Fee, Grand Total, Coupon Code, Order Statuses & Comments History, Shipping Method, Payment Method, Carrier…
- Invoice Information: Customer Information, Product Items (with product options), Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Shipping Fee, Grand Total, Coupon Code, Invoice Comments…
Besides synchronizing Magento Products into Zoho Products, Magento Cart Data into Zoho Quotes, Magento Orders into Zoho SalesOrders, Magento Invoices into Zoho Invoices. The Magento Customers will be Zoho Leads if these registered customers have never added any product into shopping cart. When customers have just added product into cart or have just created order, these Magento customers will be mapped with Zoho Accounts and the addresses of these customers will be mapped with Contacts of corresponding Zoho Accounts.
Module also synchronize data from Zoho into Magento. You can create new or modify data of Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Products and Quotes on Zoho CRM System and load it into Magento store. With Zoho SalesOrders and Zoho Invoices, you can load updated data.
How does it work?
Depending on the configuration of the user that data will automatically be synchronized immediately from the Magento site to Zoho CRM system as soon as the data is updated or data will be synchronized simultaneously from the Magento via cron job.
A smart product
- Allows configuring the data synchronization is instant (as soon as data is created new, updated or deleted in Magento site) or simultaneously data through cron job. Specific set how of data would be synchronized through cron and specific how of data in customers, products, quotes, orders, or invoices would be synchronized instantly.
- Synchronizes automatically the related items of synchronized records. For example: While the system needs to synchronize a order information, however customer information has not yet been synchronized, the system will come back and synchronize automatically this customer before order is synchronized. This helps ensure integrity data in Zoho CRM system.
- Auto-create Zoho Potential for Zoho Account to analysis a Zoho Quote when Magento Shopping Cart is created.
- In case data is synchronized via cron job, the data will be synchronized in order from group 1 (customers) to group 5 (invoices). Allows synchronizing all data or assigns records from id x to id y will be synchronized.
- In the case your web host does not support cron job. This product allows synchronizing data based on a popup window using ajax technique.
- Saves the log of data synchronization process: Statistics list of synchronized records, save the state and information of the data synchronization phases (which are the synchronized records, the succeed records and the un-succeed records, time of data synchronization periods).
- Allows sending mail notification to selected administrators as soon as the data synchronization based on the cron is completed.
- Easily to turn off the synchronization when we needn't.
A powerful and effective product
- Allows mapping manually attributes & fields (also with custom fields) between Magento and Zoho.
- Suitable for large databases: allows synchronizing the hundred thousands of records with high speed in just a few hours through a popup window using ajax technique.
- In the process of the saving log of data synchronization, product allows saving time of data synchronization periods. This idea allows users to imagine the high speed of product when data were synchronized.
- Allow users to statistics performance of data synchronization of each group (customers, products, quotes, orders, invoices) through pie-rate charts or via the data sheets.
- Compatible with all versions of Magento since the 1.3.
Magento Zoho Synchronization Standard can only be used for the Magento Community edition, while both Professional and Enterprise edition can be used for both Magento Professional and Magento Enterprise editions. The main difference between the Magento Zoho Synchronization Enterprise and Professional edition, is the possibility to use on unlimited domains (within the same Magento installation) and transmit all images in product images gallery, as well as free upgrades forever when selecting the Magento Zoho Synchronization Enterprise.
|Data synchronization features|
|Easy installation - just upload files and you are done!|
|No overwrite any file in Magento!|
|Allows mapping manually attributes & fields, custom fields between Magento and Zoho.|
|Synchronize bi-directional data of Customers, Products, Quotes, Orders & Invoices.|
|Easy to reset markup mapping entities (customers, products, quotes, orders & invoices).|
|Allows importing customers data (create new or update) from Zoho leads or Zoho accounts.|
|Allows logging in frontend with customer’s account.|
|Allows managing data between multi websites are synchronized with the same Zoho account.|
|Auto-create Zoho Potential for Zoho Account to analysis a Zoho Quote when Magento Shopping Cart is created.|
|Allows configuring manually stages of Zoho Leads, Quotes, Potentials.|
|Synchronize data instantly as soon as updated.|
|Save the log of data synchronization process.|
|Easy to truncate all logs data.|
|Allow statistics/reporting state of synchronized data by data sheet and by pie-chart.|
|Send notification mail to selected administrators as soon as all synchronization are finished.|
|Compatible with Magento Professional, Enterprise.|
|Use on multiple domains in the same Magento installation when using instantly data synchronization.|
|Easy to translate into multiple languages (translate only one csv file).
|Money back guarantee 30 days no questions asked.|
|Lifetime free support, fix bugs & update new versions.|
|* Plus $50.00 to get installation service.||SELECT NOW||SELECT NOW||SELECT NOW|
User guide document
The important attentions
- This extension really synchronization both ways. Besides the synchronizing Customers, Products, Quotes, Orders and Invoices information from Magento site into Zoho CRM, you can synchronize data from Zoho Leads and Zoho Accounts into Magento Customers via function Remote Data.
- My demo Zoho Account is Zoho Trial version of Zoho Enterprise Edition, so this Account will be active full features (Products, Quotes, SalesOrders, Invoices) in 15 days. So if you want see another demo, please contact with us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, we will create a new demo account for you, or you can go to My Demo Site Admin menuitem Zoho Synchronization Synchronization Settings and input your Zoho Account information to try.
- Each Zoho User only execute call request with Zoho api maximum 275 times per day, so sometimes my demo site can't synchronize data because my demo site called exceed 275 times. If you want to continue with my demo site please input another Zoho Account and reset all Zoho Ids of Customers, Quotes, Products, Orders and Invoices (Go to menuitem Synchronization Dashboard).
- All users in a Zoho Trial version can only call request Zoho api in sum maximum 275 times per day but All users in a Zoho Purchased Enterprise version can call request Zoho api in sum maximum 15,000 times per day.
- We believe and wish you happy with our extension.
- After purchasing, your downloadable files and serial key will be sent to your email. The file that you can download normally is a zip file there name is magento-zoho-synchronization.zip.
- Use FTP client (like Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp...) to upload (copy) all folders and files in package magento-zoho-synchronization.zip to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, it only add new files to the folder structure
- After uploading is done, Log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache by way go to System Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit.
- Navigate to System Configuration, if you can see tab CRM4Ecommerce Extensions or you see menu item Zoho Synchronization on menu bar, it means extension installed successfully. Remember to put your serial key to the Serial Key Information in CRM4Ecommerce Extensions Zoho Synchronization Synchronization Settings so that the module could be activated.
- Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab (or when you clich on menu item Zoho Synchronization Synchronization Settings), you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to Synchronization Settings in administration panel again and try to process, surely that everything will be made you happily.