This is the best extension allows synchronizing data bidirectional between Magento stores and the ZohoCRM. Besides the advantage utilities that provided by Zoho CRM combined with the superior features compared with all the same type products, such as:
- Allows synchronizing all types of data: Customers, Newsletter Subscribers, Products, Quotes (Cart data), Orders, Invoices, Order's / Invoice's / Shipment's / Credit Memo's Statuses History & Comments, Promotion Catalog Price Rules and Shopping Cart Price Rules from Magento stores into ZohoCRM Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Products, Campaigns, Potentials, Quotes, Sales Orders, Invoices, Events and Tasks.
- Allows synchronizing Quotes, Orders and Invoices even when products were deleted (NEW).
- Allows mapping smartly manually between Magento attributes and ZohoCRM fields / custom fields.
- Allows exporting option values of multi-choice attributes to file (easily to add them into zoho picklist field) (NEW).
- Supports synchronizing data instantly, synchronizing data in queue smartly by ajax technique and based on schedule (cron job).
- Supports loading data of Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns, Products, Quotes, SalesOrders, Invoices and Tasks from ZohoCRM into Magento store by instantly from ZohoCRM or manually and based on schedule of Magento.
- Supports reporting synchronizing statuses by pie charts.
- Allows saving the log of all actions of data synchronization.
- Compatibles with CRM4Ecommerce Magento ZohoInvoice Synchronization, Magento ZohoCRM Case Plugin and not conflict with any other Magento extensions.
- Easy installation - just upload files and you are done!
- No overwrite any file in your Magento store!
Additional utilities for Magento stores in the sales and customers management
- Replace professionally Inventory Management systems for Magento stores.
- Follow purchasing of customers: Number orders that customer placed, total paid, total refunded, total due, total revenue from customers...
- Analysis potentials that created from customers when customers create quotes (shopping carts), place orders, process...
- Report about promotion programs: Analysis total revenue, total orders, total customers...
- Create Quotes (Cart data), Sales Orders, Invoices for any customers (registered or not logged in) of Magento from Zoho CRM.
- Allow customers and store owners negotiate price and store owners can edit price in carts, orders or invoices for customers.
- Customize Quotes, Sales Orders and Invoices tempate and print them for customers via pdf downloadable documents.
How does it work?
Depending on the configuration of the user that data will automatically be synchronized immediately from the Magento site to Zoho CRM system and backwards as soon as the data is updated or data will be synchronized simultaneously from the Magento via cron job.
User guide document
The important attentions
- To synchronize data instantly from ZohoCRM into your Magento store, you have to use ZohoCRM Account Professional or Enterprise and use ZohoCRM feature Automation > Workflow > Rules and Webhooks. However, in case you use ZohoCRM Account Free or Standard, you still use features Load Data instantly and Load Data in Cronjob to update new data from ZohoCRM into your Magento store.
- My demo ZohoCRM Account is ZohoCRM Trial version of ZohoCRM Enterprise Edition, so this Account will be active full features (Products, Campaigns, Quotes, SalesOrders, Invoices, Tasks, Events) in 15 days. So if you want see another demo, please contact with us via email email@example.com, we will create a new demo account for you, or you can go to My Demo Site Admin menuitem ZohoCRM Synchronization Synchronization Settings and input your ZohoCRM Account information to try.
- Each Zoho User only execute call request with ZohoCRM api maximum 275 times per day, so sometimes my demo site can't synchronize data because my demo site called exceed 275 times. If you want to continue with my demo site please input another ZohoCRM Account and reset all Zoho Ids of Customers, Subscribers, Quotes, Products, Orders and Invoices (Go to menuitem Synchronization Dashboard).
- All users in a Zoho Trial version can only call request Zoho api in sum maximum 275 times per day but All users in a Zoho Purchased Enterprise version can call request Zoho api in sum maximum 15,000 times per day.
- We believe and wish you happy with our extension.
- After purchasing, your downloadable files and serial key will be sent to your email. The file that you can download normally is a zip file there name is magento-zoho-synchronization.zip.
- Use FTP client (like Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp...) to upload (copy) all folders and files in package magento-zoho-synchronization.zip to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, it only add new files to the folder structure
- After uploading is done, Log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache by way go to System Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit.
- Navigate to System Configuration, if you can see tab CRM4Ecommerce Extensions or you see menu item Zoho Synchronization on menu bar, it means extension installed successfully. Remember to put your serial key to the Serial Key Information in CRM4Ecommerce Extensions Zoho Synchronization Synchronization Settings so that the module could be activated.
- Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab (or when you clich on menu item ZohoCRM Synchronization Synchronization Settings), you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to Synchronization Settings in administration panel again and try to process, surely that everything will be made you happily.