Magento Vtiger Bidirectional Synchronization allows two ways synchronizing 5 data types with 3 forms (synchronize instantly, run in cron job or use ajax technique) between Magento stores and Vtiger CRM system. This is an excellent issue. Here are five data types will be synchronized:
- Customer Information: Customer Group, Prefix, Firstname, Middlename, Lastname, Date of Birth, Customer Addresses Information...
- Product Information: Category, Manufacturer, Name, Attribute Set, Product Type, Price, Status, Description, Meta data, Product Images Gallery...
- Quotes (Cart Data): Product Items (with product options), Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Shipping Fee, Grand Total, Coupon Code, Customer Information...
- Order Information: Customer Information, Product Items (with product options), Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Shipping Fee, Grand Total, Coupon Code, Order Statuses & Comments History, Shipping Method, Payment Method, Carrier…
- Invoice Information: Customer Information, Product Items (with product options), Subtotal, Tax, Discount, Shipping Fee, Grand Total, Coupon Code, Invoice Comments…
How does it work?
Each edition contains two packages, one package used to install in Magento site, and the remaining used to install in Vtiger CRM system. Depending on the configuration of the user that data will automatically be synchronized immediately from the Magento site to Vtiger CRM system as soon as the data is updated or data will be synchronized simultaneously from the Magento via cron job.
A smart product
- Allows configuring the data synchronization is instant (as soon as data is created new, updated or deleted in Magento site) or simultaneously data through cron job. Specific set how of data would be synchronized through cron and specific how of data in customers, products, quotes, orders, or invoices would be synchronized instantly.
- Synchronizes automatically the related items of synchronized records. For example: While the system needs to synchronize a order information, however customer information has not yet been synchronized, the system will come back and synchronize automatically this customer before order is synchronized. This helps ensure integrity data in Vtiger CRM system.
- Auto-create Vtiger Opportunity for Vtiger Account to analysis a Vtiger Quote when Magento Shopping Cart is created.
- In case data is synchronized via cron job, the data will be synchronized in order from group 1 (customers) to group 5 (invoices). Allows synchronizing all data or assigns records from id x to id y will be synchronized.
- In the case your web host does not support cron job. This product allows transmitting data based on a popup window using ajax technique.
- Saves the log of data transmission process: Statistics list of transmitted records, save the state and information of the data transmission phases (which are the transmitted records, the succeed records and the un-succeed records, time of data transmission periods).
- Allows sending mail notification to selected administrators as soon as the data transmission based on the cron is completed.
- Ease turn off the transmission when we needn't.
A powerful and effective product
- Suitable for large databases: allows the transmission of the hundred thousands of records with high speed in just a few hours through a popup window using ajax technique.
- In the process of the saving log of data transmission, product allows saving time of data transmission periods. This idea allows users to imagine the high speed of product when data were transmitted.
- Allow users to statistics performance of data transmission of each group (customers, products, quotes, orders, invoices) through rate charts or via the data sheets.
- Compatible with all versions of Magento since the 1.3 and Vtiger CRM since version 5.1.0.
Magento Vtiger Bidirectional Synchronization Standard can only be used for the Magento Community edition, while both Professional and Enterprise edition can be used for both Magento Professional and Magento Enterprise editions. The main difference between the Magento Vtiger Bidirectional Synchronization Enterprise and Professional edition is only the possibility to use on unlimited domains (within the same Magento installation).
User guide document
- 8 steps to become professional user of Magento Vtiger Transmission. View
- Magento Vtiger Transmission User guide (952.61 Kb) Download
- After purchasing, your downloadable files and serial key will be sent to your email. The file that you download normally is a zip file. Unzip it to a folder and you will see two zip files: Magento-MelonKat-VtigerTransmission.zip (module for Magento site) and Vtiger-MelonKat-VtigerTransmission.zip (module for Vtiger system). Continue unzip file Magento-MelonKat-VtigerTransmission.zip.
- Log in your Vtiger CRM system and upload Vtiger-MelonKat-VtigerTransmission.zip package to Vtiger system (Settings Module Manager, select tab Custom Modules and click Import New to upload).
- Use FTP client (like Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp...) to upload (copy) all folders in Magento-MelonKat-VtigerTransmission.zip package to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, it only add new files to the folder structure.
- After uploading is done, Log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache by way go to System Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit.
- Navigate to System Configuration, if you can see tab MelonKat Extensions or you see menu item MelonKat Extensions Vtiger Transmission, it mean module installed successfully. Remember to put your serial key to the Serial Key Information in MelonKat Extensions Vtiger Transmission Transmission Settings so that the module could be activated.
- Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab (or when you clich on menu item MelonKat Extensions Vtiger Transmission Transmission Settings), you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to Transmission Settings in administration panel again and try to process, surely that everything will be made you happily.
Thank CRM4Ecommerce. This really is the great extension.
Review by Johnny Cramer | 11/13/11
I looked at Vtiger CRM before and very interested in it. However, the data in my store must be entered manually into Vtiger CRM system made me feel extremely annoying and anxiety (I'm afraid that my employees will enter lack or incorrectly information).
I also try to use some data synchronization products of some other providers, but those were not made me feel happy because they were not stable and couldn't transmit all information I need, especially product's gallery images, full product's attributes, product's options and couldn't transmit fully details of quotes, orders, invoices into the Vtiger system.
Since I know and use product Magento Vtiger Transmission of CRM4Ecommerce, I was pouring out all problems. The management and supporting of my clients have become easier and more professional. Thanks to it, the tracking of sales information in vtiger CRM system just as I am tracking at our Magento store. Althought, I only using this product for a month now but it has really helped my managing sales information to become more safety and more comfortable.
This really is the greatest product I've ever used.
Thank CRM4Ecommerce again.
Review by Đỗ Vĩnh Phú | 11/4/11
- Wow, this is a great product. Thanks to it that the management and care of my customers have a lot more convenient without loss of time and effort than importing data from my sales database into CRM system by hand. I very enjoyed it. Thanks CRM4Ecommerce very very much.