- Allow each admin users can select using default startup page or change startup page of themselves for each time logging successfully.
- Allow admin users that have permission to add new or edit information of admin users can change startup page for those users.
- Compatible with all versions of Magento since the 1.3.
- Not open source.
- After purchasing, your downloadable files and serial key will be sent to your email. The file that you download normally is a zip file. Unzip it and use FTP client (like Filezilla, WinSCP, cuteFtp...) to upload (copy) all folders in it to your Magento site root folder. This will not overwrite any existing files, it only add new files to the folder structure.
- After uploading is done, Log in your Magento administration panel to refresh cache by way go to System > Cache Management. Select all caches and take action “Refresh” then submit.
- Navigate to System > Configuration, if you can see tab CRM4Ecommerce Extensions or you see menu item CRM4Ecommerce Extensions > Admin Startup Page, it mean module installed successfully. Remember to put your serial key to the Serial Key Information in CRM4Ecommerce Extensions > Admin Startup Page to activate your module.
- Now if you get Access denied error when click on the extension tab (or when you clich on menu item CRM4Ecommerce Extensions > Admin Startup Page), you need to log out admin panel and log in again.
- Go to Admin Startup Page Settings in administration panel again and try to process, surely that everything will be made you happily.