Magento Admin Order’s Status Notification is the FIRST and UNIQE Magento extension allows Magento store’s users can be received immediately email notification each time an order is created new or changed status. Moreover, beside it, we also provide a desktop application allows store’s users can be received notification and view order details on their desktop pc.
In this article, we will introduce about based features of this extension.
1. General Information
1.1. Where are outstanding features?
- Allow store’s owners can be received email notification immediately each time there is a new created order or any order is changed status;
- Allow store’s onwer setup to get email notification if order is created or updated or both of created and updated (HOT);
- Allow settings for multi-owners can be received email notification;
- Email notification templates have user-friendly interface and it is so easy to customize;
- This is a FREE tool for Magento Community Edition;
- Open source code.
1.2. Who need this product?
All Magento store’s Merchants who want to interact with purchased customers in the shortest time since customers placed orders.
All editions of Magento 1.x since Magento 1.3 (both of Community & Enterprise).
2. HOW TO USE?
2.1. Setup store’s owners can be received email notification
Open Module Settings, in Block Send Mail Notification:
- Step 1 – Let choose event that module will send email notification to store’s users (in field Send Mail To Admin Users After Order Created or Updated): There are 4 options, after Order Created, after Order Updated, after order Created & Updated and Don’t Send (don’t send email notification);
- Step 2 – Setup email sender (sender must be an email in your domain email system) that will be used to send email notification to selected users: Fill data in Sender Email and Sender Name. If these fields are empty, module will get default values from “General Contact Sender Email”;
- Step 3 – Choose email templates: There are 2 templates that we have to choose are New Created Order Email Template and Order Changed Status Email Template (we can customize both of them);
- Step 4 – Select users that will be received email notification each time new order is created or any order is changed status.
After setup, each time any order is created or changed status, an email notification will be sent to selected user’s email address.
2.2. Customize email templates
In module there are 02 templates those are saved in folder: app\locale\en_US\template\email\crm4ecommerce\ason, includes:
- admin_email_after_order_created.phtml: Template for event after order is created;
- admin_email_after_order_changed_status.phtml: Template for event after order is changed status.
2.3. Demo Links
- Magento Frontend: https://www.crm4ecommerce.com/demo/magento-zohocrm/;
- Magento Backend: https://www.crm4ecommerce.com/demo/magento-zohocrm/admin/index/index/extension/aosn >> Choose Extension you want see demo is Magento Admin Order’s Status Notification > Login;
- Contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org) to get the own demo.
3. Refund Policy
This is a FREE tool for Magento Community Edition, so you needn’t to pay any fund to get it. However if you need we help you install & config it, you need pay fee is $30 and this fee is not-able to refund.
Details information please read more at here: